I was tagged!!! Sweet flaming Pikachu, I was tagged!!! Time to bother a lot of people while I tag them (are you ready, Leap?) and I also answer a bunch of questions. Thank you to Keiko for the tag. Go read her post. Click this!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so others can visit them.
- Answer eleven questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate eleven bloggers of your choosing and provide ask them eleven questions of your own.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog site.
1. What was the worst anime you’ve watched?
Z/X Ignition. The only series I gave a one out of ten. It’s that amazingly bad.
2. What’s your favourite post that you’ve written?
I enjoy my anniversary posts a lot (Last year’s top ten). I actually haven’t done one this year, but I might do the top ten thing next month.
3. Is there an anime that you’ve wanted to watch but haven’t gotten round to?
Boku no Pico.
What? Oh, you want a different answer, Ok. I guess another show I am dying to watch is anything Shounen Jump. Hitman Reborn, Hunter x Hunter, the big three, the rest of Jojo, the rest of Haikyuu, Strawberry 100% and basically anything that’ll make me scream nostalgia when I pick up a Jump All Star game. I freaked out when Medaka was added in the previous one. I didn’t even know she was OG Jump.
4. Do you follow a strict blogging schedule?
Nope. I write when I have the time, because time is like that slippery pig your friend unleashed in your house. Sure, you can chase but why bother? Just let the damn thing track mud all over your house and then plan your revenge on your friend later.
5. Do you prefer to watch anime as it airs or binge watch it after it’s finished?
I binge. I binge hard. As of June 2019, I’ve already seen two anime and I’m close to finishing another one. Combined, it’s forty six episodes in almost a month.
Although I do love the occasional airing anime, since I have something to look forward to after Game of Thrones ended.
6. If you could keep an animal from anime/tv/book/manga as a pet, who would you choose and why?
I’ll probably go for a pokemon. Maybe Driftloon, since it reminds me of a Junjo Ito manga.
7. Are you a cat or a dog person?
8. Do you prefer sweet, sour or spicy food?
All of the above. I love all three in one dish.
9. What’s an anime/tv/book/manga you can watch/read multiple times without getting bored of it?
Thor Ragnarok. I don’t know why but I enjoyed it a lot.
Also, Easy A. Again, I don’t know why. The movie is just fun to watch.
10. What do you love most about blogging?
It’s more than a hobby for me. It helps me manage my overthinking mind. Kinda reigns the bastard in.
11. What’s your go to dessert?
I don’t really do dessert, but I’d maybe go for ice cream with chili oil.
- In a Jump All Star rumble, who would you pick to win? Saitama from OPM, Korosensei from Assasination Classroom, Dio from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure or Kankichi from Kochikame.
- After a stressful day, you would go to _______ to ________ so you can unwind. I probably could’ve phrased this better.
- Tea or Coffee?
- A random dude in a cat mascot costume suddenly rushes towards you on your way to school. What do you do?
- Truck-san just helped you travel to another world. Which world? The Harry Potter world of Zero no Tsukaima or the WWII-esque world of Yojou Senki and yes, you’re reborn as a loli here too.
- Favorite drama?
- You’re going to battle a pokemon in a one-on-one deathmatch. Which pokemon do you choose as your opponent?
- What’s your guilty pleasure movie/anime/series?
- Would you rather drink a blendered juice made of apple,celery, and pork fat OR mint, tuna and chives?
- Whats the main reason you wake up and leave bed in the morning?
Tagging these awesome people:
chewsf (not sure if you do tags, but you’re it!)
There! Done! Eleven people! Good luck everyone. I’m kinda in a stupid mood, so sorry in advance for the weird questions.
Man, I’m glad I wasn’t tagged… Couldn’t answer half the questions you posed!
– What’s your guilty pleasure movie/anime/series?
are you not tagged yet? i figured the awards has already passed through the ani-community. did the pork fat question trumped you? xD
OreImo? a guilty pleasure. I totally understand. I’d watch it again just for kuroneko.
Probably because I rarely respond to the tags… 🙂 Hands down pork fat. (The onion family causes my digestive system to operate in reverse – and gagging is better than projectiles if you get my drift.) No, it’s more that I haven’t played any of the games or seen any of the anime in certain questions.
Kuroneko is indeed Best Girl. (Though Ayase will do in a pinch.)
Nice answers! Wow ice cream with chilli oil? That’s a combination I’ve never heard of!
Congrats on the nomination!
Wow, those are some interesting questions. I’m guessing for #7 a baby Pokemon would be a good choice…downside is, you’d be beating up a cute little Pokemon.
Your questions ain’t weird; it is just… peculiar.
Hey TPAB! Thank you for the nomination; I just finished writing my own post on this, so feel free to check it out! And don’t worry about the questions, I found them to be a lot of fun 🙂 The answers you gave to your nominator’s questions were also great. I also know how it feels with the blogging schedule questions, and while I try to keep concise plans, I really should write more often, haha.
Pingback: There Can Be Stranger Things Than Two Shining Suns (a blog tag compilation) | Leap250's Blog
Pingback: Sunshine Blogger Award: Part 3 | deluscar